...moto no sekai e ... kaeritai...
Kaos Theorem
1024x768 | firefox 1.1 | RSS | CLAMP(C) owns kurogane yo

April 26, 2004



bday gathering aftermath

i was totally late~ i mean come-at-the-last-minute late :( i was so late they were already discussing what to do afterwards when i came! at least i did get to meet/see IRL most of the CF forumers (also saw a glomp being done in front of my own 2 eyes for the first time!) the gang then split into 2, with me going with Gan to TS. there i watched (what else?) gan kill craymel (and himself) on Taiko no Tatsujin. Btw, i still can't get TRAIN*TRAIN out of my head~~ @_@

then hisashi came with his pizzas and we went on an eating frenzy, esp me since that WAS my breakfast. Thanks alot Hisashi! Most of u must've heard what happened then, so i'll just skip that. Afterwards, we started the introductions again (hisashi and me were late, remember?) and after giving our gifts to aiko, we went our seperate ways. i discovered that me, Kiyaa and hitokiri were going to be riding the same train, so grabbed the chance and made some small talk with them. it was very fun talking 2 u guys~~ ;)

that's all 4 now 4 my special aftermath report. it's me, signing off. over :D



0 memories remembered




# find a feather | 12:40 | kaos theorem #




shoji is a guy, born on 15 feb, who's from shah alam, selangor, malaysia but is now studying at tottori, japan. he likes watching anime, reading manga, listening to music and drawing. he also likes to cosplay and play magic: the gathering. wierd guy, huh >_>

boku

mukashi


. xy
. gan
. yuhi
. kiyaa
. wuffie
. tenzan
. kaede
. masa
. fiona
. sets
. max
. tuna
. bunny
. kitsune
. labrynth
. shinnoir
. kidkid
. fenix
. teho
. dmj
.
tomodachi