...moto no sekai e ... kaeritai...
Kaos Theorem
1024x768 | firefox 1.1 | RSS | CLAMP(C) owns kurogane yo

April 09, 2004



okay, so begins my life on the 'net. officially. hajimemashite. yoroshiku. ;)

i just started my 2nd year in AAJ too this week, and thought of celebrating making it WITHOUT repeating any classes by making a bloggy of my own ^^. i would like to start by pointing out that i won't be updating this daily, but i'll try my best to do it at least 4 times a month. blame it on my hectic AAJ schedule XD

speaking of which, i've already spent a week in my new 2nd year class. my sensei for this semester is Katsuda-sensei, a very genki yet easily sidetracked female japanese teacher in the mid 30's. it's been fun learning with her, and i hope this will be reflected in my exams this coming June. wish me luck guys~

well, i guess that's it for now, i suppose. it's me, signing out. over ;P




0 memories remembered




# find a feather | 21:20 | kaos theorem #




shoji is a guy, born on 15 feb, who's from shah alam, selangor, malaysia but is now studying at tottori, japan. he likes watching anime, reading manga, listening to music and drawing. he also likes to cosplay and play magic: the gathering. wierd guy, huh >_>

boku

mukashi


. xy
. gan
. yuhi
. kiyaa
. wuffie
. tenzan
. kaede
. masa
. fiona
. sets
. max
. tuna
. bunny
. kitsune
. labrynth
. shinnoir
. kidkid
. fenix
. teho
. dmj
.
tomodachi