...moto no sekai e ... kaeritai...
Kaos Theorem
1024x768 | firefox 1.1 | RSS | CLAMP(C) owns kurogane yo

April 18, 2004



the week started okay, with a KANJI test on monday~~ (totally forgot bout that) as expected, i did poorly and only managed to score 41/60. if that wasn't enough, Katsuda-sensei made us do 20x corrections of each Kanji we got wrong. My arm practically broke off that day. T_T the rest of the week went on okay, except for that sudden visit from Green batik-clad high schoolers. Sad they didn't stay for long tho, i had something in mind for them after class ]:)

with the *long-anticipated* launch of Ragnarok Online 5.0 (Juno), my buds and I went on an RO-frenzy, playing all thru the night, trying to get their crusader & rogue (who now decided to be a monk instead, DANG!) ASAP. Went to Geffen with my Hunter the first time that day, to get my friend a few Pumpkin Heads for the crusader quest. One comment : TOO MANY AGGRO's @_@. My Hunter practically died every 15 minutes there. He is so indebted to me~~ At least he did help me with my Bunny Band quest (50 more god-damn feathers to go!)

was suppposed to have a driving pre-test yesterday, but due to my baka self that forgot to fill in the compulsory form, i had to cancel it. parents were pretty much angry bout that, but how should i know?? T_T The silver lining to this sad episode is that now I have ample time to go to PC Fair with my buds! No RO this time around, tho :P Did a little scouting for any laptops I'd may buy, and found out the price haven't changed since last year's PC Fair! Oi! What's the point then! *GRRR*

I did buy a nifty little Pen Drive the size of a Memory Stick called Intelligent Stick for my mother. Cute. Will probably buy a couple of them at the end the year. Another thing that caught my eye that day was a tablet device called... Inous (?) or something. i forgot. it was from Wacom. It came with Adobe Photoshop if i was not mistaken. The price was around RM800. Good? Bad?

That's all for now i think. It's me, signing off. Over.



0 memories remembered




# find a feather | 15:31 | kaos theorem #




shoji is a guy, born on 15 feb, who's from shah alam, selangor, malaysia but is now studying at tottori, japan. he likes watching anime, reading manga, listening to music and drawing. he also likes to cosplay and play magic: the gathering. wierd guy, huh >_>

boku

mukashi


. xy
. gan
. yuhi
. kiyaa
. wuffie
. tenzan
. kaede
. masa
. fiona
. sets
. max
. tuna
. bunny
. kitsune
. labrynth
. shinnoir
. kidkid
. fenix
. teho
. dmj
.
tomodachi